Are you looking for new strategies to access accounting, marketing, HR, IT and
other overhead services?
Are you hoping to take collaboration to a new level
within your nonprofit center or community?
Get ready to learn about how nonprofit organizations of all missions and budget sizes are working together to share overhead services.
Through Rethinking Overhead, you will not only learn about the latest theories and strategies for sharing back office services. You will also read about real organizations, from across the US, that offer shared accounting, shared data management, fiscal sponsorship and more.
You will hear directly from shared services customers, organizations like yours, that are finding new ways to access essential services and use their precious resources more effectively.
Key takeaways include:
- A definition of shared services
- The key benefits of shared services for participating organizations, service providers and local communities
- Four different structures to engage in shared services
- Lessons learned from shared services participants
- Guiding questions for organizations considering shared services
Download the FREE
Rethinking Overhead Preview
with bonus infographic!
The Rethinking Overhead full content includes:
- An introduction to shared services and outsourcing
- Connective mechanisms that help organizations to share information, training, resources and referrals
- The efforts of management support organizations to provide centralized administrative services
- How joint contracting is structured to create benefits for participating organizations and service providers
- Fiscal sponsorship strategies for projects seeking to share legal, financial and more comprehensive services
- How shared services are evolving to suit the needs of organizations and communities
- Case studies of five shared services organizations and one organization that offers outsourcing
- Video interviews with six shared services and outsourcing customers
- Discussion questions to help you consider whether shared services are right for your organization